Sign up to an in-person meeting here:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WILL I BE ABLE TO COME IF I HAVEN’T PRE-REGISTERED?
There may be a few spaces on the day for guests but we cannot guarantee this.
WHAT IF I HAVE SYMPTOMS?
Please do not attend if you currently have (or think you have) any symptoms of coronavirus or if you are self-isolating.
WILL THERE BE PROVISION FOR KIDS?
Yes! Primary and Pre-school children will have outdoor activities for the second half of the morning meeting. A parent will need to accompany preschool children. Families and children are welcome at both meetings but there will be no specific children’s work at the 4pm gathering.
WILL YOU TAKE MY DETAILS?
We are required to take the names and contact details of everyone who attends an in-person gathering and keep this information to enable contact tracing by the NHS if necessary. Your personal data will be kept securely and destroyed after 21 days.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive 15 minutes before the meeting and make sure you are in your seat by the time it starts.
WILL I BE ABLE TO SING?
Guidelines do not presently allow us to sing together, however we can worship! We can raise our hands, speak out words to God, kneel, clap and celebrate. It’s an opportunity for us to be creative and express our hearts in different ways.
I’M NEW TO THE WELL CHURCH, CAN I COME?
Absolutely! You are so welcome. Please sign up before you come.
WHAT WILL BE THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS?
We’re asking you to help us, and will do our best to help you to…
- Maintain 2m social distance from anyone who is not in your household.
- Clean your hands using hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the building and avoid touching door handles or other surfaces as much as possible.
- Please wear a face mask, we will have spare ones available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Please only use seating as directed by the Welcome team.
- Please do not bring food with you for hygiene reasons.
- If you need to use the toilet, please follow our Welcome Team’s instructions.
- Do not gather with people outside your household before or after the meeting.
- Avoid touching your face (wash your hands if you do so accidentally) and use the crook of your elbow to avoid coughing or sneezing towards other people.
- If you feel unwell at any point during worship, please advise a member of the Welcome Team and leave the building as quickly as possible to seek medical advice.
I DIDN’T GET A SEAT, CAN I COME NEXT TIME?
Seats will be initially allocated on a first come first served basis, and we’ll assess capacity in the weeks to come.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION NOT HERE…
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions and we will be more than happy to answer.