From Sunday June 6th we will be meeting in-person at 10:30am at Charnwood College – please feel free to join us, we’d love to see you there.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IF I HAVE SYMPTOMS?
Please do not attend if you currently have (or think you have) any symptoms of coronavirus or if you are self-isolating.
WILL THERE BE PROVISION FOR KIDS?
Yes! Primary and Pre-school children will have outdoor activities for the second half of the morning meeting. A parent will need to accompany preschool children.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive 15 minutes before the meeting and make sure you are in your seat by the time it starts.
WILL I BE ABLE TO SING?
Yes, we will be encouraging singing together. However, please feel free to participate as you feel comfortable. We can raise our hands, speak out words to God, kneel, clap and celebrate. It’s an opportunity for us to be creative and express our hearts in different ways.
I’M NEW TO THE WELL CHURCH, CAN I COME?
Absolutely! You are so welcome.
WHAT WILL BE THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS?
We’re asking you to help us, and will do our best to help you to…
- Maintain 2m social distance from anyone who is not in your household.
- Clean your hands using hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the building and avoid touching door handles or other surfaces as much as possible.
- Please wear a face mask, we will have spare ones available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Please only use seating as directed by the Welcome team.
- Please do not bring food with you for hygiene reasons.
- If you need to use the toilet, please follow our Welcome Team’s instructions.
- Do not gather with people outside your household before or after the meeting.
- Avoid touching your face (wash your hands if you do so accidentally) and use the crook of your elbow to avoid coughing or sneezing towards other people.
- If you feel unwell at any point during worship, please advise a member of the Welcome Team and leave the building as quickly as possible to seek medical advice.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION NOT HERE…
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions and we will be more than happy to answer.